Terms and Conditions
- 1.1 You can only use seosilly.co.uk (‘the Site’) subject to the terms and conditions contained in these terms and conditions.
- 1.2 The Site is owned and operated by SEO Silly Limited (‘SEO Silly’) of Branston Court, Branston Street, Birmingham, West Midlands, B18 6BA. You can send your questions about these terms to email@example.com
- 1.3 The content on the Site (‘the Content’) is owned or licensed by SEO Silly.
- 1.4 SEO Silly may restrict access to the Site at any time to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. SEO Silly may refuse to post material on the Site and remove material from the Site at any time.
- 1.5 SEO Silly may collect and analyse anonymous aggregate data relating to site usage and performance.
2 Intellectual Property:
- 2.1 All copyright, trade marks, database right and other intellectual property rights in the Content are owned by SEO Silly or its licensors.
- 2.2 Except as expressly set out, nothing in these terms and conditions confers any license or other right in relation to the Content.
- 2.3 You may retrieve and view the Content on-screen and print out on paper (but not photocopy) or store in electronic format (but not on any server or other device connected to a network) a reasonable amount of the Content for your personal and non-commercial use only. You shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license or create derivative works from the Content.
- 2.4 You acknowledge that, SEO Silly and the Site are trademarks. You must not use them without the prior written permission of SEO Silly. No license is granted to you in these terms and conditions to use any trademark of SEO Silly.
3 Linking and Framing:
- 3.1 You may hyperlink to the Site provided you hyperlink to the home page in a new browser window. You may not deep link to the Site (i.e. hyperlink to a page other than the Site home page).
- 3.2 You may not frame any page of the Site (i.e. reproduce any page of the Site (including the home page) framed within another website).
- 3.3 The Site may contain hyperlinks to websites provided by parties other than SEO Silly. SEO Silly is not responsible for the availability or content of third party sites. Hyperlinks to third party sites including those posted by users are provided as a convenience to you and are not an endorsement, authorisation, sponsorship, affiliation or publication by SEO Silly of the site, the post, its owners or providers.
- 4.1 You are responsible to SEO Silly for all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by SEO Silly under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlement sums paid by SEO Silly because of:
- 4.1.1 any claim by a third party that your use of the Site is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- 4.1.2 any claim by any third party that your use of the Site infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature;
- 4.1.3 any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with your use of the Site.
5 No Warranties:
- 5.1 The Site is provided by SEO Silly without any warranties. SEO Silly (to the fullest extent allowed by law) disclaims all warranties, conditions or duties of every nature, including (without limitation) any implied warranties of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose, any express or statutory warranties and any warranties or duties regarding accuracy, timeliness, completeness or performance.
- 5.2 SEO Silly makes no warranty that the Site is free from infection by viruses, Trojan horses or worms or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
- 6.1 You agree that the only liability of SEO Silly to you arising out of your use of the Site is for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of SEO Silly or for fraudulent misstatement made to you by SEO Silly.
- 6.2 You agree that (to the fullest extent allowed by law) SEO Silly will not be liable to you and/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Site.
- 6.3 The Site may contain materials posted by other users. Users are responsible for ensuring they comply with these terms and conditions. SEO Silly will not be responsible to you for any breach of these terms and conditions by another user.
- 7.1 You may not use the Site to:
- 7.1.1 disseminate any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- 7.1.2 transmit material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- 7.1.3 gain unauthorised access to any computer system;
- 7.1.4 interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site;
- 7.1.5 breach any laws relating to the use of public telecommunications networks;
- 7.1.6 interfere or disrupt networks or websites connected to the Site;
- 7.1.7 make, transmit or store electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- 8.1 There are risks in using any information, software or products on the Internet and you should make sure that you completely understand the risks before relying on any information or purchasing any items on the Internet. It is your responsibility to verify information before relying on it and you must bear the risks associated with using the Internet.
- 8.2 SEO Silly may update these terms and conditions at any time and your continued use of the Site after any update indicates your agreement to the updated terms and conditions.
- 8.3 You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
- 8.4 English law governs these terms and conditions and only the English courts will decide disputes.
- 8.5 For the exclusive benefit of SEO Silly, SEO Silly retains the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country of your residence or your principal place of business.
- 8.6 If any court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these terms and conditions invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in effect.
- 8.7 Failure by SEO Silly to exercise any right or remedy under these terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- 8.8 A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the terms and conditions hereby set out. This shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party, which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- 8.9 SEO Silly shall not be responsible for any breach of these terms and conditions caused by circumstances beyond its control.
- 8.10 The headings in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and shall have no legal meaning or effect.
Last updated: 12.02.2015
Terms of Sale
Cash or Personal Cheque with Bankers Card, all major Credit/Debit Cards, Bankers Draft or BACS Transfer are all acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full within thirty days. Monies that remain outstanding by the due date will incur late payment interest at the rate of 2% above the prevailing Bank of England’s base rate on the outstanding balance until such time as the balance is paid in full and final settlement. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid sixty days from the date of invoice via collection Agencies and/or through the Small Claims Court in the event that the outstanding balance does not exceed £3000. In such circumstances, you shall be liable for any and all additional administrative and/or court costs.
Returned cheques will incur a £25 charge to cover banking fees and administrative costs. In an instance of a second Returned cheque, we reserve the right to terminate the arrangement and, if agreed to, we shall insist on future cash transactions only. Consequently, all bookings and/or transactions and agreements entered into will cease with immediate effect until such time as any and all outstanding monies are recovered in full.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
SEO Silly has the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services shall be refunded.
Minimum 14 days’ notice of cancellation required. Any campaigns that are cancelled within 14 days of campaign roll over date will be charged for the following month’s services. Cancellation confirmation is required in writing – either by letter or email and this must be acknowledged by SEO Silly for the cancellation to be active. We reserve the right to levy a £30 charge to cover any subsequent administrative expenses.
Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on the SEO Silly website are only available within the United Kingdom, or in relation to postings from the United Kingdom. All advertising is intended solely for the United Kingdom market. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site.
Website Optimisation (SEO)
Whilst SEO Silly will try to improve the position of your website in Search Engine results in response to a search request, we do not warrant that this effort is in any way guaranteed.
SEO Silly cannot be held responsible for any changes to the position of your Web Site in the Search Engine results in response to a search.
SEO Silly cannot be held responsible for any repercussions arising from positioning of keywords optimised.
SEO Silly will only amend content or meta data onsite that has been approved by the customer.